Electronics Forum: stencil (Page 249 of 540)

Solder Paste Glove ... Bend Over And Cough

Electronics Forum | Thu Aug 31 21:59:55 EDT 2000 | Dave F

Yins: So, what kind of gloves do yall (and your operators) use when handling solder paste and used (pasted) stencils? What was the thought behind that decision? Thanks

Screen Print Eval Tool

Electronics Forum | Sun Aug 27 12:09:29 EDT 2000 | Matt

I am looking for a vendor that offers a board/stencil combo to evaluate screen print accuracy. Any suggestions?

Re: Cleaning after Stencil Printing Adhesive

Electronics Forum | Fri Aug 25 05:30:58 EDT 2000 | Wolfgang Busko

Hi George, this seems to be one of the typical questions where a first check with the archives would give you sufficient information. Also check with your supplier. Good luck Wolfgang

Re: solder balling

Electronics Forum | Wed Aug 09 04:16:25 EDT 2000 | Jarno Py�ri�

And little more... If you use chip components, then that 80% from pads is good stencils apertures size. But if you use fine pitch components, example QFP, then you can use apertures, 90% from pads. I hoping that you understand something abou

Re: Step Stencil

Electronics Forum | Sun Aug 06 16:37:00 EDT 2000 | fraser

1. A step stencil is a waste of perfectly good stainless steel! 2. They are characterised by lousy prints on the very parts that are most critical in your process - whilst leaving good prints on the easy stuff. 3. MMM.... nasty chemicals! 4. Exactly!

Re: Fine Pitch Components

Electronics Forum | Mon Jul 24 18:41:07 EDT 2000 | Darby

Sorry, scale division on that would be 0.05mm not 0.02mm. Magnification x24 or thereabouts. Also great for measuring all sort of things on pcbs, stencils etc to see if they come within spec.

Re: Adhesive Stencils

Electronics Forum | Tue Jul 11 11:30:34 EDT 2000 | genglish

Dave, the material in question is Acetal. I believe it is anti static. Should there be any charge built up then (hopefully) the charge is dissipated through the frame in which it is housed within the printer. It is an established process within our c

Re: Adhesive Stencils

Electronics Forum | Wed Jul 12 21:39:46 EDT 2000 | Dave F

George: Interesting. I've found a couple of sources for antistatic Acetal. OK. To the point: I don't know, but I plan to talk to slective wave solder fixture fabricators. Several are listed in the archives Good luck

Gerber editing package

Electronics Forum | Mon Jul 10 09:28:20 EDT 2000 | George English

I am looking to purchase an inexpensive gerber editing package. Does anyone have any ideas. It will be primarily used for the design of solder paste and adhesive stencils.

Re: Stencil Apertures

Electronics Forum | Mon Jul 03 13:25:49 EDT 2000 | Ramon I Garcia C

good morninrg Sal: I think if you try with no windows shape, maybe if you redce 10% (5% per side ;5% one side & 5% other side, total 10 % )


stencil searches for Companies, Equipment, Machines, Suppliers & Information