Printed Circuit Board Assembly & PCB Design SMT Electronics Assembly Manufacturing Forum

Printed Circuit Board Assembly & PCB Design Forum

SMT electronics assembly manufacturing forum.

Accuflex Manual

Views: 4715

Accuflex Manual | 4 May, 2018

Recently purchased a MPM Accuflex I am trying to find the technical manual for it. I called MPM and they want a rediculous price for the manual. Is there anyone who has a digital copy out there? In need of it for some troubleshooting for some issue that are going on. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

reply »

dwl

Accuflex Manual | 7 May, 2018

Try Precision Placement Machines: http://www.goppm.com

Or Cardinal Circuit: https://cardinalcircuit.com

Both offer support for MPM printers.

Insert standard "I receive no benefit nor compensation for the aforementioned companies."

reply »

Dex

I can get you a copy of mine if you get your info to me.

This message was posted Add this forum to your site! Click to learn more. the Electronics Forum @

reply »

Thank you so much it will definitely make life a little better for trouble shooting this creature

reply »

Dex

I need an email to send it over to you.

This message was posted Add this forum to your site! Click to learn more. the Electronics Forum @

reply »

Sorry about that snttr@outlook.com

reply »

Accuflex Manual | 8 May, 2018

Please check your mailbox.

reply »

Dex

Accuflex Manual | 8 May, 2018

I have sent you a dropbox link with all of the manuals that I have. Hopefully this can be of some help. I am also using an MPM accuflex and have troubleshot multiple issues. Feel free to email me with any questions you may have and I can attempt to help you with your troubleshooting process. Have a nice day!

reply »

TWEEZER-VAC ELITE Vacuum SMD Tweezer Kit

Reflow System