Printed Circuit Board Assembly & PCB Design SMT Electronics Assembly Manufacturing Forum

Printed Circuit Board Assembly & PCB Design Forum

SMT electronics assembly manufacturing forum.

What about the quality about the China PCB manufacturer

Views: 837

What about the quality about China PCB assembling manufacturer | 25 October, 2018

What about the quality about the China PCB Assembling manufacturer? I have read some reports of inferior PCB assemblies from China which have poor solder joints and missing or reversed components.but I like their price. Really cheaper

reply »

What about the quality about China PCB assembling manufacturer | 25 October, 2018

People often ask me about poor-quality PCB assemblies made in China and when I ask if they have actually seen examples of them, their usual response is that they have read articles on the subject in trade magazines. I would like to tackle the problem of poor-quality PCB assemblies head on.

Most, if not all, PCB assembly manufacturers in the world have, at some time, been accused by their customers of supplying poor-quality PCB assemblies. Any quality How to Reduce Your PCB Assembly Costs issues are most likely to occur when the PCB assembler delivers the first batch of PCB assemblies. There can be heated discussions between the quality departments of the customer and the PCB assembler, but when tempers have cooled, closer examination often reveals that the problem was actually due to mistakes on the part of the customer rather than the PCB assembler. The problems are usually the result of mistakes in the Bill of Materials (BOM), or from the Gerber file that is used to manufacture the PCB. You can try to contact with ALLPCB.com to get more information about the PCBA service and avoid loss. They are professional Assembling manufacturer.

reply »

dwl

Instead of posing fake questions as a pretense for spamming the forum with ads for your company, wouldn't it be better to purchase advertising space on smtnet instead?

When I see a legitimate advertisement supporting the website I take that company seriously as a professional supplier of a good or service. When I see a thinly veiled attempt to spam the forum with ads, those companies appear to me to be disreputable crooks who I would never do business with.

reply »

Amen brother! I am with you.

reply »

Until recently at least ALLPCB was paying people to do this and ability to get in on the act was advertised on several pages on their website. Recently EEVBlog members think they have managed to convince them to stop as it is counter-productive, and those pages have gone. Maybe "Ludwig" hasn't got the message.

But lets take the bait.. I have seen poor quality PCBs purchased direct from China first hand, the issue seemed to be a filthy process, flaky soldermask, poor HASL, and short/breaks in tracks that looked remarkably like there were hairs involved.

reply »

Quality Control of Shenzhen Vip Circuit Co.,Ltd PCB and PCBA: We always ensure that our PCB bare board and PCB assembly meet and exceed the specific requirements of each customer. Along the way, we have established a good reputation for good quality, competitive price and instant delivery. We implement strict manufacturing guidelines to ensure product reliability and functionality, including ISO9001:2008,TS16949,UL,ROHS. PCB manufacturing in line with IPC2 quality level, PCB assembly in line with IPC3, we know high quality PCB is so important to customers. Our complete quality assurance system and inspection equipment help us control every aspect of the process. First of all, experienced engineers will check the designing files provided by customers, do DFM and put forward EQ, to ensure that all queries are resolved. After CAM engineering, there will be strict inspection of engineering data. Engineering examination and treatment can solve the majority of potential problems in production. If we find there are difficulties in processing, we will report to the FA engineer and process engineer in advance to follow up the process on site.Then you can see our process control as attached photo. E-mail: joe@vipcircuit.com http://www.vipcircuit.com

Attachments:

reply »

What about the quality about China PCB assembling manufacturer | 6 November, 2018

Hi Ludwig, We are a manufacturer of PCB and PCBA. If interested, you can visit our website http://www.wellpcb.com/. Of course, we welcome you visit our PCB assembly factory at any time.

reply »

What about the quality about China PCB assembling manufacturer | 14 November, 2018

the quality about the China PCB Assembling manufacturer is high with good price. these 10 PCB Service Company From China may suitable for u.

https://www.allchips.ai/blog/10-pcb-service-company-from-china

reply »

TWEEZER-VAC ELITE Vacuum SMD Tweezer Kit

Next generation soldering station - Metcal