Printed Circuit Board Assembly & PCB Design SMT Electronics Assembly Manufacturing Forum

Printed Circuit Board Assembly & PCB Design Forum

SMT electronics assembly manufacturing forum.

membrane switch

Views: 876


membrane switch | 26 October, 2019

The button on my induction cooker has a problem of contact failure. I want to replace it. I found out that this button is called a membrane switch. How can I replace it? Thank you.

reply »


membrane switch | 28 October, 2019

Is it a single membrane switch or part of a panel. If single, chase down a similar type, if part of a panel you may be able to go back to the manufacturer for a replacement panel. Otherwise drill a hole and install a replacement unit being careful to not cause further damage.


reply »


membrane switch | 27 October, 2020

You could contact this company,they manufactured membrane switch and they could provide custom service. You could take a picture to ask their engineer that they could help you solve this problem.This is their website

reply »

water-based, pH neutral electronics cleaning agent

pcb components vacuum pick up