Printed Circuit Board Assembly & PCB Design SMT Electronics Assembly Manufacturing Forum

Printed Circuit Board Assembly & PCB Design Forum

SMT electronics assembly manufacturing forum.

HLC upgrade to IS client server

Views: 2219

Juki HLC upgrade to IS client server | 25 January, 2020

Hello How to switch database on machine Juki KE2060RL from flexline database to IS server database ? I am upgrade software in machine KE2060RL to Ver3.10A B002*** A , but IS server Database is not active only HLC communication. I am need IS server communication . Could anyone know passwords for customize setting for activate this options. Thank advance.

reply »

Juki HLC upgrade to IS client server | 27 January, 2020

It's been years since I've dealt with Juki and HLC/IS, but I'm pretty sure you need to install an application on each machine to deal with communication between the machines and the IS server.

reply »

Juki HLC upgrade to IS client server | 27 January, 2020

Hello Thank you for your answer. Everything is little complicated because that machine is previously made than IS software so I am install upgrade for machine software and application "Component Database Interface DLL" Everything is installed only what I am need is Enter into MS Parameters -> Options- > Customize and activate server communication with IS. I am need passwords higher that Service Engineer for Customize Options. Could you send me this password into me email please ? Thank you advance. Przemek sacd@interia.eu

reply »

Juki HLC upgrade to IS client server | 28 January, 2020

I don't have this password. Sounds like something you'd need to get directly from Juki, if they're willing to give it out.

reply »

pcb assembly equipment - robotek

PCB separators