Open Position: Field Service Engineer
Company: Essemtec USA
Location: Should be midwest, southeast, or west coast
Your tasks will include:
• Installation, maintenance and repair of our equipment at customer site
• Training of customers on our equipment
• Analyzes production process and deploy optimization at customers.
• Installation of upgrades and retrofits for existing installed base
• Partial support on the hotline / phone support
• Good knowledge in the field of mechatronics, electrical engineering or electronics
• Ideally SMT Industry knowledge, but not mandatory
• English in spoken and written; other languages are an advantage
• High customer centricity and service orientated mindset
• Good communication skills, high social skills
• Independent, solution-oriented way of working.
We can offer you:
• High degree of independence and responsibility
• Interesting contacts in the high-tech environment
• Flexible working hours, 2 weeks vacation
• Flat hierarchy, highly motivated team
Please contact Mr. Steve Pollock at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to apply!