The SMD Repair / Operator performs all hand loading/unloading/operation of SMD line, manual soldering of Through-hole parts, inspection of PCBA's, and rework as required to support SMD production.
- Assists with manually loading, unloading, and operation of SMD production line.
- Inspects quality of own workmanship and of others for SMD and soldering; creates, modifies, and operates AOI equipment for inspection. Performs Through-hole and general process soldering according to schematics, wiring diagrams, Work Instructions, and/or verbal direction from supervisor.
- Programs and tests completed PCBA's.
- Reworks PCBA?s as necessary to address defects.
- Communicates defects, issues and concerns with management; seeks guidance/ instruction as needed; assists in Root-Cause analysis.
- Performs assigned jobs efficiently, with minimal errors and high-quality workmanship.
- Creates an organized and efficient work environment through daily implementation of Lean Manufacturing and 5 S activities.
- Manages all required documentation that accompanies work assignments (including job travelers /data packages.).
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
Working hours: 4:00 PM - 12:00 AM
- Experience working in Electronics and/or PCBA manufacturing environment. Working knowledge of IPC-A-600, IPC-A-610, J-STD-001; proficient soldering and re-work techniques in accordance with IPC-610.
- Experience working in an ISO9001 regulated environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written English communication skills. Basic Microsoft office applications. Good analytical skills, possess critical thinking, decision making and problem-solving skills, Such as Lean manufacturing principles (5S, 5-why, Kaizen, Just-in-time, problem solving, root cause analysis, etc.).
- Proper working knowledge of ESD (Electrostatic Discharge).
- Successful completion of ESD Training.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines; able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Very detail-oriented, accurate and organized.
- Must be able to perform accurate, repetitive, and steady work with minimal errors utilizing a microscope or other magnifying device.
- Reliable transportation and able to work overtime as required to support Manufacturing Operations.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent (Trade school or Vocational training preferred)
- Experience: Minimum of 4 or more year's experience
Apply today, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.