MacDermid Alpha Electronic Solutions, a Element Solutions Business and a world leader in the development, manufacturing, and sales of innovative materials used in the assembly electronics, industrial joining and Photo Voltaic market places, is seeking a District Sales Manager to manage their northeast US territory.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF POSITION
The general purpose of this position is to profitably maintain our existing business and grow our business with share gain growth.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop yearly business plan by sales and margins for each product line, as well as Key and Target Accounts.
• Conduct quarterly business plan reviews with Channel Partner using POS Data, as well as training programs as necessary.
• Communicate & implement corporate pricing guidelines.
• Assess and measure progress and performance of Territory Business Plan and make necessary adjustments accordingly for direct and distribution business.
• Manage total sales efforts both direct and though distribution by monitoring targets and key accounts, problem solving, assisting with inventory planning, end product training through routine and regular meetings and sales visits.
• Assist Credit Department with delinquent payment issues.
• Work to maintain and grow any direct business.
• Maintain regular contact with Inside Sales Coordinators and marketing regional manager, notifying them of actions needed in support of their efforts i.e., “new product ideas”.
• Communicate and distribute internet / trade show / publication sales leads with Channel Partners, giving feedback of customers’ responses to corporate marketing.
• Maintain Market Share information for territory.
• Submit monthly reports on a timely basis.
• Responsible for annual corporate budgeting for territory.
• Ensure corporate credit policies are adhered to.
• Must possess a four year degree in management and/or a technical related field.
• Minimum five years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education
• Prior experience in the electronic assembly industry as well as sales experience preferred.
• Must reside in the northeastern United States.
All applicants should apply online at http://www.alphaassembly.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran – E-Verify Company