MacDermid Alpha Electronics Solutions, a world leader in the development, manufacturing, and sales of innovative materials used in the electronics assembly industry, is seeking a Business Development Sales Manager for their semiconductor solutions business. The position will be a field position and can be located anywhere in the continental US.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
The position is responsible for driving the growth of MacDermid Alpha’s Semiconductor Solutions products focused in the Microelectronics and Sensors line of business primarily targeted at Medical, Telecom Infrastructure, Aerospace and Military/Defense segments. The purpose of the position is to drive new revenue growth opportunities, focus on rapid feedback of market needs and highlight new product requirements. This position will be focused on revenue generation through cultivation of customer relationships with existing and potential clients.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Identification of new prospect clients and opportunities in defined segments
• Increase share at existing customers
• Develop consultative working relationships with multi-level decision-makers at key customers
• Lead tracking and analyses of Atlas CRM system including input and tracking of existing and new revenue opportunities CRM system
• Support and assist in developing marketing strategies to include new product needs, quantifying value in use, opportunity management and product pricing proposals
• Visit customers to support programs and opportunities on a regular basis.
• Responsible for facilitating and obtaining Voice of Customer for the Microelectronics and Sensors Line of Business
• Work with the local and regional channel partners to develop account strategies for products and support at target accounts
• Apply a strong sense of urgency to meet the needs of customers and internal financial targets
• Assist in developing marketing initiatives and programs leading to increasing product opportunity pipeline contributing to revenue growth
• Achieve high performance in a cross-functional multi-cultural team environment
• Work with the local and regional channel partners, technical service and R&D to develop internal technical roadmaps
• Collaboration and knowledge share with other Element Solutions, Inc. businesses
• Participation in trade show and professional activities as needed
• Publish and present technical papers and Industry trade shows to promote MAES as technology leaders
The qualified candidate must:
• Possess a BS degree in a business or technical discipline and seven plus years of industry related experience.
• At least five years of commercial (business development, sales and/or marketing) experience at a materials/equipment supplier focused in relevant microelectronics segments is highly desirable.
• Possess established relationships in the medical, telecom infrastructure, and aerospace and military/defense market segments.
• Must be able to travel up to 50% of working time.
All applicants should apply online at http://www.elementsolutionsinc.com.
"Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled – E-Verify Company”