• Uses microscope to verify correct part placement and orientation, manually align parts before soldering and perform post re-flow inspection and touch-up.
• Able to identify and touch up poor wetted solder joints, solder voids / insufficient solder, solder shorts/ bridges, misaligned parts / leads, tombstoned and or billboarded components and any out solder defects that may occur during the SMT operation.
• Must be able to read instructions and identify standard SMT components.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment where some overtime may be required.
• Must be able to sit for long periods of time and focus on tedious tasks.
• Must have basic computer skills and have the ability to use several windows based programs as part of your daily routine.
• Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar position and have above average surface mount and fine pitch soldering skills.
• Ability to work under a microscope for long periods of time to perform inspection / solder repair.
• Must be able to read and interpret assembly drawings.
• Strong communication and organizational skills and ability to work in a team oriented environment.
• Experience working in a LEAN Manufacturing environment.
• Strong leadership, mentoring and training aptitude.
• IPC-610 Certification.
• J-STD-001 Certification.
This is a long term contract position with one of the defense and aerospace company.
Perks: Benefits / Insurance
If interested please forward an updated copy of your resume to email@example.com OR you can call me at 678-666-4370.
For more details log on to http://staffing.intigrow.com