AalokTronix is seeking an experienced Sales professional with experience in the Printed Circuit Board Assembly (PCBA) and Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) field. The Sales Manager will be responsible for sourcing, generating, and managing all sales activities and customer relationships for the company. Utilize knowledge of products and services to be sold, including customer visits, problem-solving, quoting (when necessary), and follow up to ensure that Sales MBO's are exceeded.
AalokTronix has gain expertise in Contract Manufacturing, Printed Circuit Board Assembly, Prototyping, Turnkey assembly, Box Build, Microelectronics, Engineering & Design, Rework, Cable Assembly, and Prototyping. With the team of industry experts and engineers, ATI offers a depth of experience with industrial, commercial, medical, aerospace, energy, defense, and automobile.
• Identify potential new sales opportunities and establish relationships to generate sales for the Company that meet the sales goal.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with new customers.
• Compile prospective customer lists and follow up on all generated sales leads.
• Learn and be well informed with all the technical aspects of a printed circuit board and stay updated on the industry trends concerning this sector's technological marketing developments.
• Run Email campaigns, cold calls, and appropriate marketing campaigns to reach out to prospective customers.
• Conduct regular client visits and work with the Inside Sales team to schedule and lead the client visits the AalokTronix facility.
• Negotiates and closes sales and conducts follow up with customers upon completion to assess customer satisfaction and future needs.
• Regularly contact the key representative of target companies to seek out opportunities to submit quotations, execute sample orders, and subsequently enable our Company to become a preferred vendor for the companies.
• Gather market intelligence and share the information promptly to help our Company to further its business interests.
• Identifies and attends appropriate trade shows and exhibitions.
• Work with the Production and shipment department to provide customers with projected due dates, troubleshoot and problem solve various delivery and other issues, and assist with quoting as requested.
• Minimum 3-5 years of Sales representative or Business development Experience in Electronics manufacturing services, contract manufacturing services, Printed circuit board assembly related industries.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to establish and maintain positive and effective communications with other team members, customers, vendors, and other third parties.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), learn, utilize Companies, and job-specific software.
• Local and Regional travel is required.
Salary: Flexible Compensation (DOE + fix pay + commission based pay)