Prototypes, Pre-production, Large Volume, Time Critical Requirements. 24 hour through five day.
Since the year 2000 ninety percent of the printed circuit board industry has failed. Adapting to the fast changing economic realities were not understood or simply not believed. Only those who understood the dynamics of the day and took aggressive action course would be the lone survivors.
With Amitron high quality, responsive service, and efficiency the company not only survived, but flourished. Our automation, systems, and teamwork have driven us to new levels of capability. Our real time data tracking allows us unprecedented process control and flexibility.
The following are a few of our strengths:
- U.S. Based Manufacturer (We also have a South East Aisia Facility for lower-cost orders)
- Brick & Mortar Company with engineers based in Illinios
- Lowest operating cost in North America
- Highly flexible
- Ability to produce prototypes, mid-range and high-volume within the same facilities
- Aluminum substrates
- Heavy copper substrates
- Ultra heavy copper conductors
- Pad on via technology
- Controlled imedance
- Single-30 Layers
- Blind and buried via's
- ITAR registered