Model SV560 BGA Rework Station with Side View Camera
Model SV560 BGA Rework Station with Side View Camera Description:
This div will be replaced by the JW Player.
Side View Camera Demo
The Shuttle Star Model SV560 and SV560A are now available with a side view camera so that you can observe when the solder reflows .
Rework any board and any chip with this High Definition, Split-Vision Optical System that will remove and place BGAs, CGA's, CSPs, QFPs, LGA's and Other SMDs. The 3600 watt Rapid-IR underheater is a critical component to rework large PCB's with many layers or heavy ground planes.
- Standard fits boards up to 24", Optional upgrade to 36"
- Places components from 1mm and up. Optional .22mm upgrade.
- 1200 watt component heater (Top Side)
- 800 watt component heater (Bottom Side)
- 6-zone 3600 Watt rapid-IR underheater.
- Powerful cross flow fans cool the bottom heating area rapidly with stable speed.
- Color optical system with functions of split vision, zoom in/out and micro-adjust.
- Auto focus and software operation function with high-definition camera.
- HDMI - High-definition LCD monitor.
- Six Zone Rapid IR under heater.
- Fully self contained with PLC control. No need for external air.
- Plug in and ready to use.
Call (888) 46-2830 for more info.
Model SV560 BGA Rework Station with Side View Camera was added in Jul 2018
Model SV560 BGA Rework Station with Side View Camera has been viewed 375 times