ePlace - Pick & Place Operation Software
ePlace - Pick & Place Operation Software Description:
ePlace is a newly designed software based on the Essemtec software architecture “eez-Technology”.
- Fingertip operation
- Easy to use
- Universal CAD input
- Zoom of camera windows
ePlace Simplifies Complexity
ePlace defines a new standard of a user-friendly software for the operation of a complex machine. The software is graphically intuitive, features multi-language support and makes complex things easy to understand.
- Intuitive Operation
- Graphical real-time display
- Multi-language support
- Tool tips and context-sensitive help
- Unlimited zooming function
- Optimized display for reduced scrolling and clicking
- Integrated training lessons
- Intelligent searching functions
- Automatic entry completion
- Soft links and memorizing functions
- User management and rights system
- Job and quality management system
- Component management and setup optimization
ePlace makes controlling a complex machine an easy task. Because not every operator speaks English and a staff with language skills is expensive, the software uses graphical representations to create clarity, and when text is unavoidable, the support for multiple languages is prepared. Education lessons are integrated as well, allowing new staff to be trained quickly.
Avoiding setup and placement errors
ePlace is based on a job management with archiving system on which other functions build up, such as a job planning module, a setup optimization routine, a setup list generator, component storage management and more. For feeder setup and retrofitting, a bar code reader is used, which is the safest and fastest way to assign a component to a feeder. Setup errors are excluded and the stock of available components is updated automatically.
ePlace - Pick & Place Operation Software was added in Dec 2011
ePlace - Pick & Place Operation Software has been viewed 1788 times