ZONDA Modular Full Convection Reflow Oven
ZONDA Modular Full Convection Reflow Oven Description:
ZONDA - 7 to 13 zones, freely configurable reflow oven.
Zonda is a modular full convection oven for high volume soldering and curing. Number and type of zones is freely configurable to requirements.
- 7 to 13 zones
- Speeds up to 140 cm (55”) per minute
- Lead-free process approved
- Lowest cost of ownership
The Zonda series support high mix / medium volume up to high mix / high volume throughput, at different speeds up to accommodate the fastest pick & place systems, while conserving valuable factory floor space. Rapid response times and precise temperature controls assure process uniformity, regardless of component density or board loading, with identical profile performance in either air or nitrogen.
The entire model range is characterized by uncompromising basic systems. Each heating zone has not only from the top, but also from the bottom a fully programmable heating module. This supports a more stable heating process, especially during the preheating phase.
- 100% convection in all heating zones top and bottom
- Higher number of heating zones with the same length as the most competitive systems.
- Low energy consumption through effective insulation and air flow.
- Inertia free control behavior by modules with low thermal mass.
- Trägheitsloses Regelverhalten durch Module mit niedriger Wärmemasse.
- Extremely long service life of the heating modules and fan motors (designed for 60.000 hours).
- New Flux system virtually eliminates maintenance.
- Process monitoring provides comprehensive process control.
- Fast cooling rates of >3°C/sec.
- Excellent ROI (Return of Investment).
- Wide process window for “universal profiling”.
- 50% less Nitrogen consumption than other systems.
ZONDA Modular Full Convection Reflow Oven was added in Dec 2014
ZONDA Modular Full Convection Reflow Oven has been viewed 957 times