Wafer Tweezers Description:
Manual Wand for Semiconductor Wafer Handling
Handle a fragile semiconductor silicon wafer softly but firmly without excessive touch. The surfaces of a wafer are never scratched in contrast to conventional metal tweezres.
- Our unique design (Patent Pending) ensures to handle a delicate and fragile semiconductor wafer softly but firmly without excessive touch.
- The surfaces of a wafer are never scratched in contrast to conventional metal tweezers.
- The area that contacts wafer surfaces is optically-polished to reduce surface particle counts.
L series no metal contamination
- Withstands up to 130C continuously
- For 4, 5, 6, 8 and 12-inch wafer handling
- No glue or metal parts
- PEEK, PPS and Conductive PEEK materials available
H series for high temperature applications
- Withstands up to 288C continuously
- For 6 and 8-inch wafer handling
- Vespel(R) is firmly glued to SUS (Stainless Steel).
Wafer Tweezers was added in Jan 2001
Wafer Tweezers has been viewed 185 times