JUKI GL Fully Automatic Screen Printer
JUKI GL Fully Automatic Screen Printer Description:
High Value Stencil Screen Printing Solutions from JUKI.
The GL printers utilize a patented mathematical calculating algorithm to ensure the machine’s high accuracy print alignment that easily achieves 01005 (0402 metric) printing.
Vision and Optics System
The simultaneous up/down Optical Structure large resolution (1.3 megapixel) digital camera enhances the image’s resolution and accuracy supporting the demands of high precision printing.
Automatic PCB Thickness Control
Uses linear motor drives to perform the dynamic adjustment of the lift table. This superfine motion and lock mechanism maintains higher precision during the printing process.
Individual front/rear, Self-Adjusting, Motorized Programmable Floating Print Heads
Designed to meet the need of different pressures on the front and rear squeegees and the requirement of the squeegee’s leveling stability, this feature prevents solder paste leakage.
The stencil cleaning has 3 modes: Wet, Dry, Vacuum. Each mode can be programmed individually or combined in any way. If auto cleaning is not necessary, the system allows manual cleaning within its operation menu, which shortens cleaning time and improves production efficiency.
Solid Cast Lift Table designed to meet the rigors and demands of a 7x24 year round manufacturing environment.
- Max. PCB size: 510mm (L) x 510mm (W)
- Rigid and stable machine body structure (Weight: 1,200Kg)
- Adjustable stencil frame size (Min: 480x500mm, Max: 737x737mm)
- Adjustable Frame Thickness
- Auto conveyor width adjustment
- Patented PCB “Flexible Auto Clamp” (FAC) system
- Stencil Position Memory (SPM) function for easy and quick change-over
- Auto stencil cleaning (Dry/Wet/Vacuum)
- Automatic 2D paste inspection
- User friendly, Window XP OS, intuitive operation.
JUKI GL Fully Automatic Screen Printer was added in May 2014
JUKI GL Fully Automatic Screen Printer has been viewed 332 times