VP5200-V High-Speed In-Line 3D SPI
VP5200-V High-Speed In-Line 3D SPI Description:
70 percent of SMT manufacturing defects are caused during the solder paste printing process. Detection of these printing defects can greatly increase the overall quality of finished products and decrease the human hours associated with post-process repairs. The VP5200-V provides an ideal solution to this issue by balancing capability and cost effectiveness.
The VP5200-V uses a highly accurate and repeatable, true 3D image acquisitions to perform complete PCB solder paste analysis. Potential PCB warpage is calculated at each inspection area and the camera will auto-focus to compensate prior to analysis. These features combine to achieve precise volume measurements at an accuracy within 3 percent.
The VP5200-V is capable of industry-leading inspection speeds of 8,000mm²/sec.
Simple, user-friendly offline programming software creates inspection programs in very short periods of time. With unique features like automatic component registration and self-adjusting lighting, program creation is streamlined.
The VP5200-V touch-screen, color interface and 2D/3D fluid interactive model generator provides the operator with immediate inspection feedback. The advanced data analysis software provides complete, quality data for continuous manufacturing process improvement and trend monitoring.
The VP5200-V can feed inspection results back to the screen-printer, making necessary print adjustments and eliminating the continuation of defects.
- High-Speed 100% 3D Solder Paste Inspection
- Accurate Solder Paste Volume Measurement (within 3%)
- Selectable Camera Magnifications of 15, 20 and 25 microns
- Two Available Machine Sizes Handle PCBs Ranging from 250mm x 330mm to 460mm x 510mm
- User-Friendly Software and Touch-Screen Interface
- Simple Program Creation from GERBER and/or Mount Data Conversion
- Full Offline Program Generation
- Real-Time Process Monitoring
- Data Analysis and Quality Control Sofware Tools
- Omron's World Class Service and Support
More than 30 locations.
VP5200-V High-Speed In-Line 3D SPI was added in Oct 2016
VP5200-V High-Speed In-Line 3D SPI has been viewed 174 times