Water-Soluble Fluxes For Lead Free Soldering
Water-Soluble Fluxes For Lead Free Soldering Description:
Organic fluxes are commonly called "water soluble fluxes." Organic fluxes generally provide greater fluxing ability than rosin, but the ionizable nature of the water-soluble residue makes organic fluxes too conductive and potentially corrosive to leave on electronic assemblies. Organic fluxes do provide rapid fluxing action for high speed soldering. Because of the ability to remove organic flux residue with water and the ease of disposal of the cleaning solutions, organic fluxes are more frequently being used for electronics soldering applications. A circuit board assembly must be designed for the use of organic flux and water cleaning since all of the residue must be removed. Chemistries compatible with all Qualitek lead free alloys.
Qualitek's No-Clean Soldering Fluxes:
- 737N Water-Soluble Flux For Lead Free Chemistries - Use Neutral pH flux for wave soldering applications. Effective over a broad preheat range. Excellent wetting on virtually all types of substrates.
- 737NVF VOC Free WS Flux For Lead Free Chemistrie - VOC Free Water soluble for spraying and foaming application. Highly active. Ease of cleaning.
Qualitek has a wide variety of soldering fluxes available for lead and lead free processes.
- No-Clean Fluxes For Leaded & Lead Free Assemblies
- Water-Soluble Fluxes For Lead Free Soldering
- Rosin Fluxes
- Rosin Mildly Activated (RMA) Fluxes
- Fully Activated Rosin Fluxes
- Lead Tinning Fluxes
Water-Soluble Fluxes For Lead Free Soldering was added in Apr 2015
Water-Soluble Fluxes For Lead Free Soldering has been viewed 493 times