DV-09 Needle Valve
DV-09 Needle Valve Description:
The DV-09 valve is an air-operated, adjustable needle valve.
It is designed to apply precise, repeatable deposits from a fraction of a microliter up to continuous stripes of low to high viscosity fluids.
It is designed to apply precise, repeatable deposits from a fraction of a microliter up to continuous stripes of low to high viscosity fluids. Specially designed, spring-loaded fluoropolymer needle packings compensate for wear and significantly reduce maintenance downtime.
- Ideal for low-viscosity fluids used for gasketing or very thin lines
- Precise, micro-deposit output
- Needle shutoff provides an even bead at the end of a dispensed line
- Adjustable fluid control
- Low maintenance
- Fast response
- Zero fluid dead volume
- Positive shutoff
- Cycle rate is 500+ per minute
- UV-Cure Adhesives
- Silicone Oils
- D-580 DispenseMate® Benchtop Dispensing System
DV-09 Needle Valve was added in May 2015
DV-09 Needle Valve has been viewed 526 times