DV-7000 Heli-Flow Pump
DV-7000 Heli-Flow Pump
DV-7000 Heli-Flow Pump Description:
The DV-7000 Heli-Flow® pump is a third-generation encoded auger pump. The pump has a floating head for use with footed needles to make fast, repeatable dots of solder paste and silver epoxy. The dispense gap is mechanically controlled by the needle, regardless of warpage.
The pump has a floating head for use with footed needles to make fast, repeatable dots of solder paste and silver epoxy. The dispense gap is mechanically controlled by the needle, regardless of warpage. The DV-7000 pump is also available in a luer-lock-needle design for use with a height sensor.
For micro dispensing, the DV-7000 Heli-flow® pump with a special cartridge assembly delivers very small and accurate dots. When configured with the Axiom™ X-1010 dispenser, the system delivers dot volumes as small as 3 nanoliters in volume and 0.006 in. (6 mil) in diameter and creates lines as small as 0.007 in. (7 mil). This dispensing system is ideal for the manufacture of micro-electromechanical systems (MEMs), optics, micro-opto-electromechanical systems (MOEMs), hybrid components, disk drive heads, micro potting and other electronic component assemblies.
- Closed-loop motor control with encoder feedback ensures high repeatability
- Luer-cartridge option allows use of a wide range of standard needles
- Tool-free disassembly of wetted parts for quick and easy cleaning
- Fast cartridge changeover
- Cartridge for micro-dispensing
- Solder Paste
- Die Attach
- Conductive Adhesive
- Spectrum™ II S2-910 Series Scalable Dispensers for PCB Assembly and Microelectronics Packaging
- Spectrum™ II S2-920 Series Scalable Dispensers for Underfill Dispensing and Microelectronics Packaging
- Quantum® Series In-Line, Large-Format Fluid Dispensing for SMT, PCB, and MEMS
- Spectrum™ S-820B Precision Batch Semiconductor Dispenser
- DispenseMate® D-580 Benchtop Dispensing System
NOTE: The DV-06 and DV-6000 series of auger pumps have been superceded by the Heli-flow® series pumps. Dot applications that require footed needles use the DV-7000 Heli-flow® pump, while all other auger pump applications can use the DV-8000 Heli-flow® pump.
DV-7000 Heli-Flow Pump was added in May 2015
DV-7000 Heli-Flow Pump has been viewed 967 times