DEK Galaxy - Screen Printer
DEK Galaxy - Screen Printer
DEK Galaxy - Screen Printer Description:
Advanced semiconductor packaging and high precision SMT assembly convergence.
Galaxy unites advanced semiconductor packaging and high precision next-generation SMT assembly on the same platform. This level of convergence delivers the advanced technological capabilities that are essential for emerging packaging technologies and assembly challenges. Equipped to handle a range of high accuracy applications at wafer, substrate and board level, Galaxy is ideal for complex packages such as flip-chips, uBGAs and ultra fine pitch SMT.
Galaxy addresses the ever present need for resource maximisation, as it can be configured and easily re-deployed to host a number of different packaging processes including wafer bumping, ball placement, singulation, thermal interface material (TIM) deposition and backside wafer coating. The system is compatible with industry-standard handling formats such as FOUPS or Auer boards, plus wafer chucks and DEK's Virtual Panel Tooling (VPT).
Delivering unprecedented flexibility; Galaxy’s immense capability and broad compatibility, combined with fast changeover, create a process-agnostic platform capable of rapid reassignment as business demands dictate. DirEKt Ball Attach to wafers or substrates, at ball diameters down to 0.2mm; wafer bumping by solder paste printing; SMT pre-placement for next generation assemblies including "silicon dust" components: deploy - and re-deploy - at will.
Standalone, or as part of a turnkey process configured by DEK specialists, Galaxy is the ultimate performer.
- 7 seconds cycle time
- 2.0Cpk repeatability @ ± 12.5μm
- New product set-up in under 10 mins
- High accuracy applications at wafer, substrate and board level
- True remote operation, monitoring and diagnostics operating at the pinnacle for extended periods with only minimal, cost-effective maintenance and adjustment
- Instinctiv™ V9 software enables faster setup and first time print, lower operatortraining requirements, easier error avoidance and recovery
- Advanced mechanical features including linear motor technology enhance speed, accuracy and reliability
- Standard tooling bed accepts all compatible tooling options including Virtual Panel Tooling for arrayed singulated substrates
- Fast changeover (2 mins) for rapid reassignment as business demands dictate
- ProFlow® DirEKt Imaging technology enables predictable, repeatable ball placement for solder balls as small as 0.2mm for first pass yields above 99.9%
- Advanced optics and lighting for faultless optical inspection at high-throughput
- SMEMA-compatible interfaces support easy integration with DEK wafer loading and substrate fluxing solutions, as well as back-end equipment
DEK Galaxy - Screen Printer was added in Apr 2006
DEK Galaxy - Screen Printer has been viewed 5120 times
9 More Products from ASM Assembly Systems (DEK) :