Promation Hand Assembly Station
Promation Hand Assembly Station Description:
Hand Assembly Station - 2012
- Shown With Optional LCD Instructional Display
- Shown With Non-Powered Steel Roller Chain
- Manual Or Automatic Width Adjust Available**
- 0 Degree Or 15 Degree Rail Pitch Available**
- 18" To 24" PCB Width Capacity**
- Both Powered And NonPowered Work Stations Available**
PROMATION offers two different styles of hand assembly stations. One is a power drive edge carry system and the other is a manual push rail set station.
The EAC series utilizes our steel roller chain (3 mm contact) and pneumatic stops to progressive index PCBs or pallets down the line for hand assembly of components.
Each section is generally 1 meter in length and provides an Audit-Bypass selector switch, ESD ground plug, and hand Release button for each operator. Overhead lighting, adjustable part shelf and foot rest bar are included.
The PRO-HAL series is a modular station that may be configured to create whatever line length is desired. This manual push hand assembly solution provides a cost effective method to insert components than manually push the PCB or pallet to the next operator. ESD ground point, part bin rails and overhead lighting is standard.
- EAC model has Programmable logic controller with progressive indexing program
- Overhead lighting with master On/Off (both)
- Parts shelf (EAC)
- Parts bin rail (PRO-HAL)
- AC drive motor with variable chain speed (EAC)
- ESD ground port each operator location (both)
- Memory system for progressive pneumatic indexing of product. (EAC)
- Audit-Bypass for control over occupied / non-occupied area(s). (EAC)
- E-Stops and master Reset (EAC)
- Foot rest platform (EAC)
- Swivel footrest (PRO-HAL)
- Retractable hand crank for width adjusting (EAC)
- Thumb screw for width adjustment (PRO-HAL)
- Easy Roll wheels w/leveling feet +/- 30 mm (EAC)
(Contact For Pricing & Specifications)
Promation Hand Assembly Station was added in Apr 2012
Promation Hand Assembly Station has been viewed 331 times