P-Tex Overall Characteristic and Usage
P-Tex Overall Characteristic and Usage Description:
- It is not a woven product nor does it make from paper pulp.
- Sturdy and not easy tear. Crease-free and with sharp cutting edge
- Nano-technology paper treatment. Water and dust resistant.
- Sharp resolution displays a dynamic color and presents 3 dimensional textures.
- Less ink needed, hence reduces the use of ink and costs.
- Heat resistant up to 220C: suitable for different types of processing.
- Non-reflection. Comfortable to the eyes, smooth to the touch.
- Suitable for color inkjet printers: from desk-jets to large commercial printers.
For more information please visit our website
P-Tex Overall Characteristic and Usage was added in Jun 2006
P-Tex Overall Characteristic and Usage has been viewed 50 times