Laser Cut PCB Stencils
Laser Cut PCB Stencils Description:
Solder Paste Printing Stencils
The industry standard to manufacture solder paste stencils is to use Yag lasers with the capability to cut to a tolerance of +/- .0002". Stentech, with 12 Yag lasers across North America, can provide you the quality and the "Just in Time" delivery that the industry demands.
Stentech has more than 35 CAD designers, with experience and expertise, across North America to support you in designing your stencils. To help in your processes, we offer at no additional cost:
- Standard IPC stencil design.
- Homeplates, Pac-Man, U-Shapes, and Epoxy are just a few of the shapes and designs we can manufacture for your stencils.
Stentech Laser Cut Stencil Specifications:
- Pitch limit: sub 4 mil (100µm) aperture; 2 mil (50µm) gap.
- Stencil thickness: 2 mil (50µm) - 20 mil (500µm).
- Cutting accuracy: +/- 5µm over entire print area.
- Input data: Gerber, HPGL, DXF, DWG, ODB++ (Stentech can also scan direct from a PCB).
- 100% inspection, post-manufacture.
- Cut from finest quality stainless steel for uniformity and accuracy.
- 24-hour turnaround in most cases.
Laser Cut PCB Stencils was added in Apr 2009
Laser Cut PCB Stencils has been viewed 228 times