Hilco Industrial conducts more than 75 machinery and equipment auctions and orderly liquidations per year covering the broadest spectrum of industries, company types and levels of technology. Our corporate lineage spans more than 50 years, and in that time we have repositioned assets valued at more than $3 billion.
- Asset Appraisals, Enterprise Valuations and IP Valuation
- Retail, Consumer and Industrial Inventory Monetization Services
- Machinery and Equipment Monetization Services Through Auctions and Negotiated Sales
- Real Estate Repositioning Services, Including Acquisition, Disposition and Lease Restructuring
- Private Equity Investing
- Bridge Loans to Facilitate Merger and Acquisition Transactions
- Going Concern Retail Enterprise Acquisitions
- Accounts Receivable Portfolio and Other Distressed Debt Acquisitions
- Merger and Acquisition Advisory
- Debt and Equity Placement
- Retail Performance and Profit Enhancement Consulting
Hilco Industrial Postings
Oct 22, 2009 | On 4 November 2009, Hilco Industrial Europe (www.hilcoind.com) will conduct an online auction of the assets of Brantham Engineering Limited, on the instructions from Baker Tilly’s Joint Administrators Matt Haw and Nigel Millar.