Let’s face it. Quality PCB assembly is hard. If it was easy, everyone would be doing it. That’s why we’ve spent years honing our assembly process to make it accessible and affordable for all engineers. We’ve developed our own SMT assembly verification software to find errors before the process begins. We’ve created and patented a method for machine-placing all parts - even for one or two boards. And, we’ve invested in top-of-the-line equipment for fast and smooth operations.
Our pcb assembly services include:
- R&D assembly: fully automated engineering process to give you the lowest cost assembly in the market.
- Full service assembly: we check all designs for part/footprint alignment to make sure your boards are assembled correctly the first time.
- Virtual prototype assembly: a free service for all customers, we take your BOM and build a digital image of your board before assembly begins.
- Turn-key assembly: simply send us your BOM and we'll do the rest - ordering boards, parts and handling the assembly.
Our industry partners and suppliers are the best in the business. With companies like Digi-Key, Mouser and Newark working alongside us everyday, we can locate and procure parts fast, even same day if necessary. We also get special low pricing, which we pass along to our turn-key customers. We’ve then topped off our quality processes with people that are second-to-none.
From our customer service to our experienced engineers to our quality control specialists, this team of professionals follows your project every step of the way, making sure the end result is exactly what you envisioned. We did all of this so you can simply send us your files and be done. Quality assembly is our promise to you. We stand behind our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. So go ahead. Dream it. Design it. Fry it. Do it again. With Advanced Assembly as a partner, there’s no limit to your ideas.
PCB Assembly Capabilities:
- 1 - 25 board assembly specialists.
- Production quantities accepted.
- SMT and thru-hole.
- Press Fits.
- Parts in any format.
- ISO 9001:2008.
- 87% faster assembly process.
- Partners with leading suppliers: Digi-Key, Arrow and more.
- Passives Down to 0201.
- BGA and VFBGA.
- Leadless Chip Carriers/ CSP.
- Double-Sided SMT Assembly.
- Fine Pitch.
- BGA Repair and Reball.
- Part Removal and Replacement - Same Day Service.
- Bareboards: smallest 0.25 x 0.25 inches.
- Bareboards: largest 20 x 24 inches.
- RoHS and Lead-free capabilities.
- Exceptional Service.
Take the hassle out of PCB assembly. Trust our quick-turn, machine-placed assembly services.
- Full Turn-Key - We manage everything.
- Partial Turn-Key - Supply what you have, we’ll do the rest.
- Consignment – Send us your kit, we’ll assemble it.
- Assemble Electronically First - Check designs before assembling
- First Article – Test design before full order run.
87% Faster Assembly than Industry Average
- Quotes in 24 hours
- Engineering review
- Machine-placed SMTs
- Quick-turn assembly process
Built from the Ground-Up to Handle:
- SMT and thru-hole
- Quality certification
- Same day turns
- No minimums
Advanced Assembly, LLC. Postings
First Article Service Catches mistakes early. Design for repeatability. Shortens development cycle. How it Works: Place an ord...
Turn-key PCB Assembly Services It takes on average of 15 hours to find and order parts for a typical pcb assembly order. Save time by letting us do it for you. No need to coordinate multiple ven...
Apr 08, 2015 | Advanced Assembly
An electronic schematic describes the electrical connectivity of a piece of equipment or an entire system. It is made up of symbols that represent individual components and contains electrical and mechanical information and their related connectivity, along with other important data. Information contained within the schematic is packaged into a printed circuit board (PCB) where the mechanical footprint is placed onto the board and connectivity information is graphically displayed. The more accurate the information contained in the schematic is and the clearer it is presented, the more it contributes to a robust printed circuit board....
Feb 05, 2015 | Advanced Assembly
Ball grid arrays are the boon and bane of engineers and printed circuit board designers the world over. Their unparalleled pin density and low lead inductance are essential in today's high pin count, high frequency integrated circuits. However, that same pin density and unique interface create a challenge unique unto themselves. These challenges need to be faced head on since the ball grid array (BGA) is prevalent in modern PCBs. While there are entire textbooks that cover the topic of BGAs, their use and fanout techniques, the quick overview provided here offers an engineer a good starting point for improving BGA designs....
Apr 15, 2019 | Advanced Assembly, the pioneer of quick-turn PCB assembly services, announced today the launch of its new corporate brand including an updated logo, a new website and an instant online ordering process. The new brand reflects the company’s ongoing commitment to remain relevant in an industry of continual change, and illustrates Advanced Assembly’s unique combination of experience, flexibility, quality and speed. The change will officially take place on April 15, 2019.