GE IC693ACC338 Description:
General Electric GIVEN YOUR BEST ! PLEASES mailto:email@example.com
Contact: Sandy Lin
General Electric Company is an Americanmultinational conglomerate incorporated in New Yorkand headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. As of2018, the company operates through the followingsegments: aviation, healthcare, power, renewableenergy, digital, additive manufacturing, venture capitaland finance, lighting, transportation, and oil and gas.
GE’s Jenbacher Gas Engines
GE’s gas engines are available in the 0.3-9.5MW electrical output range for an individual unit. Jenbacher gas engines are renowned for robust performance in challenging conditions and difficult fuel gases. GE’s Jenbacher gas engines are manufactured in the town of Jenbach, Austria in the Tyrol. The Jenbacher gas engine is designed to run solely on different types of gas, and for different types of applications. Jenbacher has led the way in gas engine innovation over the last 50 years with developments including:
The LEANOX control philosophy
The world’s first 20 cylinder gas engine
The world’s first 24-cylinder gas engine
The world’s first twin-turbocharger gas engine
The high-efficiency 4-series concept
Gas Engine Basics
The image below shows the basics of a stationary gas engine and generator used for the production of power. It consists of four main components – the engine which is fueled by different gases. Once the gas is burnt in the cylinders of the engine, the force turns a crank shaft within the engine. The crank shaft turns an alternator which results in the generation of electricity. Heat from the combustion process is released from the cylinders This must be either recovered and used in a combined heat and power configuration or dissipated via dump radiators located close to the engine. Finally and importantly there are advanced control systems to facilitate robust performance of the generator.
GE Jenbacher gas engines can be configured to produce:
Electricity only (base-load generation)
Electricity & heat (cogeneration / combined heat & power – CHP)
Electricity, heat and cooling water (trigeneration / combined heat, power & cooling – CCHP)
Electricity, heat, cooling and high-grade carbon dioxide (quadgeneration)
Electricity, heat and high grade carbon dioxide (greenhouse cogeneration)
Gas engines are typically applied as stationary continuous generation units but can also operate as peaking plants & in greenhouses to meet fluctuations in local electricity demand. They can produce electricity in parallel with the local electricity grid, in island mode operation, or for power generation in remote areas.
Guarantee & Returns
1. All products we sell are 100% New original Package.in good condition and will be examed before they are shipped. We will try our best to avoid any quality problems.
2. We offer 12 month warranty after receiving parcels. If there are some workmanship or material defects with the products, please contact us firstly, we will exchange it or offer other solutions for you to make a choice.
3. The shipping and handling charge is not refundable and customer should be responsible for all the charges of unreasonable returning and reshipping. All return items must be in good condition. They must under resalable condition. Man-made defects are not guaranteed, such as broken, scratched and so on. Thanks for understanding and cooperation!
Packing & Delivery
1)100% full New! - Original Factory Seal !
2)Warranty: 12 months!
3)Package: Original packing with cartons.
4)Delivery time: Shipped in 3 days after payment
5)ship to you via DHL/TNT/UPS/EMS/Fedex.
6) All the goods will be tested before shipment.
Type of payment:
T/T 100% Payment in Advance
Refound or Replacement:
We accept return back itmes if the goods still remain in their original condition on the warranty time
We have large of inventory for our company's
some of kinds of DCS/PLC parts as below
1) IS200/DS200 series Excitation system card
2)IC693/IC695/IC697/IC698/IC200/IC660/IC670 CPU module,Communication module, Analog Digital module
• RPS Baseplate and PLC Baseplate. One end of the ground wire should be mounted under the head of the mounting bolt (with star lock washer and flat washer) in one of the baseplate’s slotted mounting holes; the other end should connect to the grounding point on the panel.
• RPS Adapter Module. The RPS Adapter’s ground wire is supplied as part of the RPS cable. See the section “IC693ACC350 Redundant Power Supply Adapter” for details and a picture of this wire. Connect it to the grounding point on the panel.
Moeller Hilfsschalterba?ustein 31DILE VE=5 Stück -OVP-
Hilscher CIF50-PB Profibus Art.-Nr. 1050.400
Siemens Color Touch Panel 6AV6 545-0BC15-2AX0 6AV6545-0BC15-2?AX0 E:13
Siemens Simatic S5 6ES5 100-8MA01 6ES5100-8MA01 E:04
Siemens Simatic S5 6ES5420-4UA12 6ES5 420-4UA12
Cooper Power Tools TMH 960.902 Servo-Modul
SIEMENS 3SB3 647-0AA21 DRUCKSCHALTER PUSHBUTTON -OVP-
Pepperl + Fuchs VBG-PB-KF-R4 Teile Nr. 112484
Pilz PT-1PK PT-1PK/P100/I10?0/230VWS/1U Id: 487074
Siemens 6AU1445-0AA00-0?AA0 6AU1 445-0AA00-0AA0 Version: E
Siemens Simatic S5 6ES5475-3AA11 6ES5 475-3AA11
Moeller FAZ-B20/2 278735 Leitungsschutzs?chalter
PHOENIX CONTACT InterBus-S IBS PTI00A/4
SIEMENS SITOR (B6) C400/540-250F-3?21 6QG 3215-2EA00
SIMATIC S5 6ES5470-7LC11 6ES5 470-7LC11
Siemens 3RV1031-4BA15 3RV1 031-4BA15 E: 05
REXROTH INDRAMAT MAC112D-0-FD-2-?C/130-A-0 Servomotor
Siemens Simatic S5 6ES5 100-8MA02 6ES5100-8MA02 E:4
Siemens Simatic S5 6ES5 312-3AB12 6ES5312-3AB12
Wieland R3.185.0440.0 Typ: NMU 1001
Hydac ?L-Luft Kühler SC 1S/1.0/M/A/1
Pilz Pnoz e1.1p Sicherheitsscha?ltger?t ID:774133
Siemens Simatic S5 PS 7A715A 6ES5951-7LD21 6ES5 951-7LD21 E-Stand: 1
Siemens Simatic S7 Digital Input 6ES7138-4FA03-0?AB0 E:01 -OVP-
SIEMENS SITOR (B6) C500/675-250F-3?21 6QG 3215-4EA00
PRelectronics Signal Calculator 2289A
Siemens 6SL3040-0NA00-0?AA0 6SL3 040-0NA00-0AA0 Version: A
Telemecanique XPSASF5142 072345 überwachungsbau?stein
Siemens Simatic S7 Digital Input 6ES7138-4FA03-0?AB0 E:01
GE IC693ACC338 was added in Oct 2018
GE IC693ACC338 has been viewed 74 times