LRA 200 Description:
LRA 200 – compact soldering fume extraction and filtration unit.
For manual soldering, robot soldering or automated soldering systems generating small and medium size amounts of soldering fume, the versatile and mobile LRA 200 extraction system fits perfectly. It is a mobile extraction system with castors, providing simple filter handling by means of modular design. The control elements are located on the system front panel, the device is made of powder-coated, rugged steel housing. Features and benefits at a glance:
- Mobile extraction system with castors
- Simple filter handling
- Modular design
- Control elements on the front panel
- Powder-coated, rugged steel housing
- Volume flow control: stepless adjustment of suction capacity
- Integrated vacuum stabilization
- Loaded particle filter indicator: optical visualization
- Interface M12: standard configuration, remote ON/OFF
- Installation of extraction arms (Ø 50, 75, 80) for one to four individual workplaces
- Operation status, filter saturation 80% and 100%
- Comprehensive accessory set, incl. foot switch, hoses, extraction arm bracket etc.
The low noise soldering fume extraction system LRA 200 has been utilized very successfully in many countries all over the world, being one of the most applied solutions for soldering fume extraction from ULT.
Further information on the soldering fume extractor: https://www.ult-na.com/products-and-services/soldering-fume-extraction/lra200-compact-extractor.html
LRA 200 was added in Nov 2017
LRA 200 has been viewed 507 times
10 More Products from ULT Canada Sales Incorporated :