ASD 200 Description:
The ASD 200 MD/HD H is suitable for collecting and filtering dry and non-combustible types of dust contained in non-explosive air mixtures. Any emitted and partially unhealthy types of dust ought to be extracted by collecting elements directly at their place of origin and can be filtered by the ASD 200. The material of the filter elements ensures effective filtering out of the various dust particle sizes. The different filter elements can be changed separately extending the lifetime of the main filter element. The main filter element guarantees a separation efficiency of 99.95 %.
- Grinding, engraving, polishing
- Cleaning, abrading, transfilling etc.
- Mobile extraction system with castors
- Simple filter handling
- Modular design
- Control elements on the front panel
- Powder-coated, rugged steel housing
- Volume flow control: stepless adjustment of suction capacity
- Integrated vacuum stabilization
- Loaded particle filter indicator: optical visualization
- Interface M12: standard configuration, remote ON/OFF
- Installation of extraction arms (Ø 50, 75, 80) for one to four individual workplaces
- Operation status, filter saturation 80% and 100%
- Comprehensive accessory set, incl. foot switch, hoses, extraction arm bracket etc.
ASD 200 was added in Nov 2017
ASD 200 has been viewed 451 times