EyePoint P10 Description:
EyePoint P10 – Desktop system for detection of defective electronic components on printed circuit boards
Preview: EyePoint automatic desktop systems are designed to locate faulty electronic components on printed circuit boards (PCB), as well as to identify damaged, counterfeit microcircuits in BGA cases. The systems consist of two main parts - an automatic optical system for scanning the board and recognizing component pins and a flying probe for conducting electrical testing using analog signature analysis. EyePoint automatic systems are designed to minimize engineer involvement in the testing process and automate the process of locating faulty electronic components on boards and identifying damaged, counterfeit chips. Testing does not require documentation for the tested boards and microcircuits or CAD files. All that is required is a reference board (or chip) and an automatic EyePoint system!
Product Info: Determines the failures of all kinds of electronic components, used to test board components and BGA chips; connects to any computer, has a USB-flash drive with the necessary software and instructions.
Usage Areas: Repairing PCB and testing electronic components.
Users: Technical services, electronic manufacturers, any company using machineries with printed circuit boards.
- Maximum board size: 280x275 mm
- Scanning speed: 15 cm² / min
- Cases types: LQFP, SOIC, SMD, SOT, DIP, etc.
- Building a test map: up to 10 cm² / min
- Testing speed: 100 dots per minute
- Flying probe moving error: less than 30 microns
- Board change time: 30 sec
- Operating voltage: 1.2, 3.3, 5.0, 12.0 V
- Current sensitivity: 250 μA, 2.5 mA, 25 mA
- Frequency range of the test signal: 1 Hz - 100 kHz
- R sensitivity: 10 Ohms - 1 MΩ
- C sensitivity: 300 pF - 100 uF
- L sensitivity: from 270 μH
- Dimensions and weight: 604 x 543 x 473 mm, 55 kg
- Control PC: Intel i5 2.8 GHz, 16 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD
- Power supply: ~ 220V, 300 W
We are always ready to answer all your questions by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
EyePoint P10 was added in Oct 2020
EyePoint P10 has been viewed 39 times