EyePoint u21 Description:
EyePoint u21 – A miniature version of a single-channel manual localizer with a frequency up to 100 kHz
Preview: EyePoint u21 is a miniature system for localizing faulty electronic components on PCB using ASA method. For work you need connect EyePoint u21 to the PC via USB. Versions: u21 – single-channel system.
Product Info: Determines the failures of all kinds of electronic components, used to test board components; connected to a computer, has a USB-flash drive with the necessary software and instructions.
Usage Areas: Repairing PCB and testing electronic components.
Users: Technical services, electronic manufacturers, any company using machineries with printed circuit boards.
- Frequency range of the test signal: 1 Hz - 100 kHz
- Operating voltage: 1.2, 3.3, 5.0, 12.0 V
- Current sensitivity: 250 μA, 2.5 mA, 25 mA
- Adjustable signature matching threshold
- "Test Plan" is available
- Number of measurement channels: 1
- Connection interface: USB 2.0
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 (х64/х86), Linux
- Possibility of program management: C#/C++, Qt, Python
- Power supply: 5 V
- Overall dimensions: 175 х 90 х 40 mm
We are always ready to answer all your questions by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
EyePoint u21 was added in Oct 2020
EyePoint u21 has been viewed 19 times