EyePoint a2 Description:
EyePoint a2 – Basic OEM module. Single channel ASA module without housing and user software
Preview: EyePoint a2 - OEM module designed to find defective electronic components on PCB using the Analog Signature Analysis method. The device is controlled via USB (via a virtual COM port). The module has an open API for developing your own software. The device comes with an SDK (developer kit) that includes: a library for the C programming language, bindings for Python and C#, code examples, and documentation. Windows and Linux are supported. In addition, the module can be used in conjunction with ready-made SOFTWARE for other devices in the EyePoint family.
Product Info: Determines the failures of all kinds of electronic components, used to test board components; can be connected to a computer, has a USB-flash drive with the necessary software and instructions.
Usage Areas: Repairing PCB and testing electronic components.
Users: Technical services, electronic manufacturers, any company using machineries with printed circuit boards.
- Frequency range of the test signal: 1 Hz - 100 kHz
- Operating voltage: 1.2, 3.3, 5.0, 12.0 V
- Current sensitivity: 250 μA, 2.5 mA, 25 mA
- Adjustable signature matching threshold
- "Test Plan" is available
- Number of measurement channels: 1
- Connection interface: USB 2.0
- Open protocol for working with the module
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 (х64/х86), Linux
- Possibility of program management: C#/C++, Qt, Python
- Power supply: 5 V
- Overall dimensions: 175 х 90 х 40 mm
We are always ready to answer all your questions by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
EyePoint a2 was added in Oct 2020
EyePoint a2 has been viewed 28 times