Electronics Forum: 10.5 (Page 1 of 4)

0.45-10.5 GHz 2 way Power Divider

Electronics Forum | Wed Aug 02 05:25:01 EDT 2017 | pandamw

Model : PD045105-2S 50 Ohm 2 way SMA-Female Power Divider From 0.45 to 10.5 GHz Rated at 30 Watts; 10.5GHz, SMA-Female Power Divider; Insertion Loss 1.0dB; Isolation 20dB; Operating Temperature -40 to +70℃. Frequency Range GHz : 0.45-10.5 Impeda

Re: Stencil Apertures

Electronics Forum | Mon Jul 03 13:25:49 EDT 2000 | Ramon I Garcia C

good morninrg Sal: I think if you try with no windows shape, maybe if you redce 10% (5% per side ;5% one side & 5% other side, total 10 % )

PQFP with pitch of 0.4 mm

Electronics Forum | Tue Jan 30 15:30:17 EST 2001 | dason_c

Please check what is the actual pitch size. I found some of the designer use 15.7 mil pitch and no accumulate ie 15.7, 15.7 and 15.8...... Also, I recommended the pad width should be 10 - 11 mil for 0.4mm pitch. You can open the 10 - 10.5 mil aper

Resistor Help Needed

Electronics Forum | Thu May 20 09:29:02 EDT 2004 | Dilbert

Three LEDs, 3.5volts @.02amps each is 10.5volts. You said you calculated out an 82 ohm resistor so 82 ohms * .02amps is 1.64volts, I guess your going to use a 12volt supply. P=I*E =.02amps * 1.64volts =.033watts so a .25watt resistor will be fine

Ultrasonic Cleaners

Electronics Forum | Mon Jun 16 13:51:13 EDT 2008 | dyoungquist

We are adding water soluble flux in our manufacturing. I need to add an ultrasonic cleaner to clean the pcb assemblies. I am looking for a table top unit that can handle boards up to 10.5" x 17". We run high mix/low-medium volume. Any suggestions

Stencil Design

Electronics Forum | Wed Jun 03 22:07:41 EDT 2009 | davef

= 0.66 aperture opening to the stencil wall has been shown to provide the best transfer efficiency and repeatability of the deposited paste. Values from 0.66 to 0.8 insure a good paste release from the stencil. The biggest impact on area ratio is the

screen thickness

Electronics Forum | Mon Jan 23 22:53:31 EST 2012 | davef

= 0.66 aperture opening to the stencil wall has been shown to provide the best transfer efficiency and repeatability of the deposited paste. Values from 0.66 to 0.8 insure a good paste release from the stencil. The biggest impact on area ratio is the

Conformal coating application

Electronics Forum | Wed Oct 13 12:24:08 EDT 2004 | davef

Consider: * Equipment Coating dip tank Glenpro (2143 dip tank) 39 McBride Ave., Paterson, NJ 07501-1715 * Equipment Coating dip tank CCRCo 1954 Placentia Ave. Suite 107 Costa Mesa, CA 92627 800-443-2726 949-574-1360 Fax 1368 info@CCRCo.com ht

electric capacitor

Electronics Forum | Tue Jun 14 13:41:56 EDT 2005 | greg

Hi all, I have a question to the users of the Topaz Xi machine. We currently are placing the electric capacitor (10.5 high) on the Topaz Xi (erlier we cut the nozzles 74). So the machine picks the component and placed. But there is small problem. Du

defects in pcb manufacturing

Electronics Forum | Mon Nov 02 07:16:47 EST 2009 | umar

Base on the top picture condition, seems like the boards condition is a lot with solder splash or solder ball which is per IPC-610 is under reject (under 5.6.2)for class 3 product. While the picture 2 is showing those the solder resist is not melt pr

  1 2 3 4 Next

10.5 searches for Companies, Equipment, Machines, Suppliers & Information