Electronics Forum: 60013 (Page 1 of 1)

Electrovert Omni 7

Electronics Forum | Tue Sep 29 12:07:40 EDT 2009 | swag

The electronics degrade over time and you get troubles like you're having and you need to install a "noise reduction kit". Basically it's a new interface card set and some cables. You might call Speedline and ask tech. support if this is something


60013 searches for Companies, Equipment, Machines, Suppliers & Information