Electronics Forum: hobart (Page 1 of 1)

Re: conductive coatings

Electronics Forum | Wed Oct 28 20:47:07 EST 1998 | Dave F

| Does anyone know where to get conductive coatings you can spray/paint/bake on hard surfaces? I would like tha actual manufacturer not a coating service company. | Jim: Try these guys. Dave F Von Rolla Isola (E Kote) One West Campbell Rd Schenec

Stainless Steel tabs in brd assemblies

Electronics Forum | Thu Jan 03 17:30:27 EST 2008 | davef

Consider conductive epoxy. Among the suppliers that make the stuff are: * Master Bond [154 Hobart St, Hackensack, NJ 07601; 201-343-8983 F201-343-2132 http://www.masterbond.com] * Chomerics [Parker Hannifin, 77 Dragon Ct, Woburn, MA 01801; 781-935-4


hobart searches for Companies, Equipment, Machines, Suppliers & Information