Electronics Forum: inductor transparent (Page 1 of 1)

Need to indentify a component

Electronics Forum | Tue Jun 10 11:56:52 EDT 2014 | rway

It's hard to say. My guess is it's a cap or inductor. Have you tried measuring it? Is it me, or does this part appear to have a transparent package? It could be the flux I'm seeing.


inductor transparent searches for Companies, Equipment, Machines, Suppliers & Information