Electronics Forum: off (Page 1 of 538)

Squeege Snap off

Electronics Forum | Sun Jan 28 21:50:22 EST 2001 | Dreamsniper

Hi Adrian, If you do a "squeegee snap off" during solder paste printing...the result would be a very thick solder paste deposition. I think the correct term is stencil snap off or people say it "snap off distance". =)

Squeege Snap off

Electronics Forum | Fri Jan 12 13:56:59 EST 2001 | adrian

What is squegee snap off and how is it measured?

Re: Squeege Snap off

Electronics Forum | Fri Jan 12 16:29:22 EST 2001 | blnorman

Snap off is the distance from the top of the board to the bottom of the stencil.

Glue parts coming off

Electronics Forum | Fri Jun 29 13:50:15 EDT 2012 | tbouslog

We are having some problems with parts that are glued on untill our PCBs go to wave coming off. We would like to test the stenght of the glue. Does anyone have any ideas on how to test pull off strength, torque strength, and push off strength? Any in

Printing off contact

Electronics Forum | Tue Feb 13 11:45:27 EST 2007 | realchunks

If you're using vaccuum to hold the board, too much vacuum can cause bad print. This generally occurs during snap off. You can either decrease snap-off time of reduce vacuum.

solder mask peel off

Electronics Forum | Wed Nov 20 01:38:53 EST 2019 | ajspec

Hi, i'm facing solder mask peel off but limited to the solder defined pad only(opening area). no peel off on the other area and it happened on electroless nickel immersion gold finishing only. for other finishing is not affected. kindly advise if you

GPD off line programming

Electronics Forum | Wed Jan 23 07:33:54 EST 2002 | cabjerk


MELF's falling off

Electronics Forum | Tue Oct 17 17:27:08 EDT 2006 | adlsmt

Define "pretty easily". Did anyone ever do whatever is making them fall off now before? In most casses where a component "falls off" then someone implements a totally subjective test to make sure the rest of the parts wont "fall off" they damage a lo

Re: Squeege Snap off

Electronics Forum | Fri Jan 12 17:24:02 EST 2001 | darby

SQUEEGEE snap off is the gap between the top of the stencil and the the bottom of the squeegee blades. You can measure it with a set of feeler gauges.

Squeege Snap off (MEASURED?)

Electronics Forum | Mon Jan 15 08:24:32 EST 2001 | adrian

I thought the stencil was flush to the top of the board when Screen printing. When does this snap off occur in the screen printing process?

  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next

off searches for Companies, Equipment, Machines, Suppliers & Information