ETA E10 Lead-free Reflow Oven
ETA E10 Lead-free Reflow Oven
Lead-free reflow oven
- Eight groups of top and bottom forced hot air convection heating zones.
- Patented heating plates in each zone uniformly transfer heat to the PCBs using forced hot air convection.
- Independent temperature control in each zone to ensure temperature uniformity within the process tunnel.
- Power consumption savings of 1/3 as compared to other systems.
- Patented motorized blower in each zone is designed to ensure stable air pressure, withstand high process temperature and is disturbance-free.
- Audible and light tower alarm for temperature limits, PCB drop, PCB jam and blower malfunction.
- Fast start-up (within 20 minutes) from room temperature to work temperature due to the high efficiency of the motorized heating plates.
- Two (2) groups of forced air convection cooling zones.
- Distortion-free Conveyor System with Automated Chain Lubrication
- Combined pin chain rail and mesh belt conveyor system (Note: Mesh belt is not available on machines with center board support. )
- Closed-loop computer control of the conveyor provides a precise and repeatable reflow process.
- Automated chain lubrication system with a computer controlled central reservoir. Lubricant is added directly to the conveyor brush eliminating operator interface for this maintenance.
Fresh Air Recharge System
- Fresh air is supplied to each zone uniformly to provide a rapid process transfer.
Flux Management System
- Air amplifier forces supercharged flux collection and recirculation.
- Flux exhaust chimney with drawer shaped filter net is easy to access for maintenance.
- PC control system with windows based control software.
- Integrated UPS will be automatically activated in case of main power failure and will keep control PC and conveyor running for minimum 8 minutes to send out PCBs inside the oven tunnel.
- Motorized hood lift allows easy access to the inside of the oven for service and maintenance.
- Five (5) profiling ports and integrated profiling software are designed for convenient temperature profiling.
- Swing arm control PC station
- Four (4) emergency stop switches
- Two (2) exhaust ports
- SMEMA interface
- System documentation
- Outside dimension 6100x1353x1490mm
- Standard color Computer grey
- Weight Approx. 2450kg
- Number of heating zones Up10/bottm10
- Length of heating zones 3891mm
- Number of cooling zones 2(built-in)
- Exhaust volume 10M3/minx2 Exhausts
- Standard feature of control system
- Electric supply required 3phase, 380V 50/60Hz
- Electric power required 80KW
- Power for warm up 36KW
- Power consumption 11KW
- Heating pattern Up& Bottom Hot air
- Warming time Approx. 30minute
- Temp. setting range Room temp__300degree
- Control system PLC+ Computer
- Temperature control method PID close loop control +SSR driving
- Temperature control precision ± 1.0degree
- Temperature deviation on PCB ± 1.5degree
- Data storage Process data and status storage (80GB)
- Abnormal alarm Abnormal temperature(extra-high/extra-low temp)
- Board dropped alarm Tower light: yellow warming: Green-normal: Red-abnormal
- Standard features of conveyor system
- Max. width of PCB Max: 450mm(Standard)
- Rail Number 1 Lane(standard)
- Components clearance Top/bottom clearance of PCB is 25mm
- Conveyor height Light → right(option: R→ L)
- PCB transmission agent Air-reflow=chain +mesh (Standard)
- Conveyor height 900/± 20mm
- Conveyor speed range 300~2000mm/min