We sell a fully operating TWS Quadra pick and place machine.
The machine comes with the following feeders lanes
31 x 8mm,
5 x 12mm,
1 x 16mm
1 de 24mm
Two platforms for 6 tubes each (12 tubes)
• Components size and type: The unit can mount chip components from 0603, Melf, Mini-melf, cylindrical
components, Sot transistors, diodes, integrated circuits with 0.8 mm pitch (31.5 mil) up to 35 mm, PLCC and LCCC
integrated circuits up to 35 mm, trimmers, inductors, connectors, aluminium electrolytic capacitors up to 10.5 mm
• Placement Area: 440 x 360 mm. For larger boards, the placement area can be extended by removing feeder
magazines on one or two sides of the machine, making the maximum board size 550 x 420 mm.
• Productivity: 3400 components per hour. The average productivity is 2800 components per hour.
• Placement Head: The unit is supplied with a dual-spindle mechanical centring head where the centring is by
means of 4 jaws. The placement head moves along the X and Y axes. Each head is equipped with a vacuum sensor to
detect component pick-up failure and to command a new pick-up cycle.
• Axes Movement: Stepper motors driven by a controlled gradient, allowing the head motion to accelerate and
slow down at the starting and stopping points.
• Resolution: 0.02 mm on X and Y axes 0.45° on the Theta axis rotation.
• Repeatability : ± 0.12 mm on X and Y axes ± 0.45° on Theta axis
• Accuracy: ± 0.20 mm on X and Y axes 0.90° on Theta axis rotation
• Noise: 65 dBA (average value), measured at 1 meter from the unit and 1.6 meter from the ground.
• Power Supply: AC 230Volt ± 10%, 50/60Hz. Power required less than 1 kW.
• Air: : 8 –10 bar air @ 60 Lt / min.
• Dimensions: 850x1000x1800 mm (Depth x Width x Height). *The machine needs at least 2 square meters
area (including the unit itself) to operate correctly.
• Weight: 215 kg
• Packaging: 960x1200x1650 mm (Depth x Width x Height)
• Gross weight: 300 kg