BPM Microsystems is excited to announce several new sales teams in the US and Canada. These sales organizations are uniquely positioned with both the technical expertise and marketplace understanding to partner with BPM to grow Automated Programming Systems sales. David Roy, BPM Regional Sales Manager for the US and Canada, is looking forward to working with these outstanding organizations. “We’ve been looking for the right mix of expertise and drive… we were looking for “hunters” who know their territories and can bring in opportunities,” said Roy.
Among the teams are:
- Brock Electronics | Canada. Founded in 1967, Brock Electronics is a supplier of premium equipment, consumables, software & engineering services, to the electronics and general manufacturing industries.
- Electri-Rep, Inc. | Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa, Missouri, Illinois, and Wisconsin. Founded in 1975 is a second generation company representing the best in class manufacturers and technology. With a combined selling experience of over 60 years, our line card includes equipment and supplies for the electronics industry. This includes SMT Printers, Pick and Place, Reflow Oven, AOI, Test Equipment, Wave Solder, Selective Solder, Solder Irons, Benches, Solder, Solder Paste, Circuit Board Protection, Selective Coating Machines, ESD Products, Aqueous Cleaners, and Chemicals.
- Murray Percival Company | Midwest US. Founded in1960, the Murray A. Percival Company was approached by the Electrovert Corporation, a company they still represent today, to sell their printed circuit board wave soldering equipment. At that time, the use of PCBs was still relatively rare, and the foresight to enter this business was not without risk: the industry had yet to emerge. Today, of course, circuit boards are crucial components of our everyday life, used in automobiles, medical equipment, military equipment, avionics, communications, computers, appliances, and entertainment products. Electronics are ubiquitous, increasingly mobile and growing every day. 58 years ago, Murray Percival was a pioneer servicing an emerging industry, one that has become a key component in the worldwide market of today’s manufactured goods. The Murray Percival Company is now a leading supplier to the Midwest’s electronics industry and offers literally thousands of products… many of which can be purchased simply and directly from their website.
- Spectra Sales Corporation | Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, and Arkansas. Quality lines represented include Automated Point Soldering Systems, Robotic Systems, Selective Soldering Systems, Automated Wire Cutting Stripping, and Terminating Equipment, Benchtop & Stand-alone X-Ray Systems, Automated Optical Inspection equipment, Precision High-Resolution 2D and 3D / CT X-Ray inspection, Nitrogen and Oxygen Generation Systems, and SMT placement machines & Printers
- Technical Marketing Company | Colorado, Utah, Montana. Providing solutions to Assembly Manufacturing for over 20 years, the Technical Marketing Company represents only the highest quality lines to provide the best equipment and service for their customers, providing coverage to the entire Rocky Mountain Region.