Koh Young pioneered True3D™ measurement technology 20-years ago to create a zero-defect future. This gave rise to KSMART and its continuous effort to leverage data and connectivity to make life easier for our customers. Using Artificial Intelligence to help automate process control, KSMART focuses on data management, analysis, and optimization to boost productivity, improve quality, and minimize costs.
KSMART revolutionizes process optimization with interlinking modules. As a process requires a module or as we develop new modules, manufacturers simply enable as needed. It collects data from across the factory for defect detection, real-time optimization, and traceability to improve metrics, increase quality, and lower costs.
KSMART converts data into information into knowledge for effective, quality-driven actions. The current set of KSMART modules help manufacturers monitor, analyze, and optimize electronics production:
- Library simultaneously deploys programs and inspection conditions simultaneously across multiple production lines to improve productivity and ensure data integrity.
- Monitoring and Analysis instantly displays process parameters to remote locations for immediate analysis and action. Additionally, providing cross-platform, multi-line statistical process control that integrates production performance with inspection results to deliver meaningful insights.
- Remote Access affords real-time machine access for a single operator to manage dozens of lines from a remote location, which reduces costs by allowing manufacturers to redeploy operators to another location in the operation.
- Link Data Analysis delivers multi-point inspection and review from the Solder Paste Inspection (SPI), pre-reflow Automated Optical Inspection (AOI), and post-reflow AOI in an circuit board assembly line to correlate print, placement, and reflow results and refine the process.
- Offline Programming Optimizer compiles historical production data and autonomously renders ideal process optimization settings to eliminate trial and error experimentation.
For companies to succeed in the development of a smart factory, and perhaps even beyond as we drive toward manufacturing autonomy, they will need inspection solutions – and inspection partners – that can combine 3D measurement-based inspection expertise, process control software, and AI-powered tools to create production improvements. KSMART delivers an AI-powered process analysis and optimization tool to help manufacturers realize autonomous process optimization. In summary, KSMART is the gateway to a smart factory.
You can learn more about Koh Young and its best-in-class inspection solution technologies, including our award-winning KSMART process control software by visiting our new regional website at kohyoungamerica.com.
Established in 2002, Koh Young pioneered the market by launching the first 3D Solder Paste Inspection (SPI) system using a patented dual-projection Moiré technology. Since then, it has become the global leader in 3D measurement-based SPI and Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) equipment for the electronics industry. Based on its True3D™ measurement-based inspection technology, Koh Young has developed new solutions for challenges with Machining Optical Inspection (MOI), Dispensing Process Inspection (DPI), and Semiconductor Packaging Inspection (MEISTER Series), as well as branching out to Medical Robotics for brain surgery (KYMERO). Through its technological innovations, Koh Young has secured thousands of global customers, and maintains the largest global market share in the SPI and AOI markets. Additionally, by adopting its user-centric R&D activities, it continues to leverage core competencies and develop innovative solutions for new and existing markets. Its activities stem from the corporate headquarters in Korea to its sales and support offices in Germany, Japan, Singapore, Vietnam, Penang, China, Brazil, Argentina, Canada, Mexico, and the United States. These local facilities ensure it keeps in close contact with the market, and more importantly, its growing customer base to provide access to an award-winning network of inspection and measurement experts. Learn why so many electronics manufacturers trust Koh Young for reliable inspection at kohyoung.com.
For More Information
Koh Young America, 1950 Evergreen Blvd, Ste 200, Duluth, GA 30096 +1.470.374.9254 kohyoungamerica.com
Brent A Fischthal, Senior Marketing Manager – Americas, Brent.Fischthal@kohyoung.com +1.704.651.2860