The Murray Percival Company today announced they will be hosting a FREE webinar in partnership with Magnalytix on March 4, 2021, from 1-1:45 p.m. Eastern time.
Is your PB cleaning or no-clean process effective?Is it IPC J-STD compliant? Join Murray Percival Company and Magnalytix as they explore the ins and outs of the new standards of clean and howcleaning affects the electrical reliability of your products.
What you’ll learn:
• IPC cleaning and no-clean residue requirements as of October 2020
• What electro migration is and how it effects long-term reliability
• How to determine if your cleaning process is effective
• If your no-clean is safe to leave on
• Acceptable test methods
• How to develop an effective process and maintain it
• How new component packages, bottom terminated parts, finer spacing andmaterials have changed the game
As an added bonus, attendees will be offered a special discount regarding SIR lab testing and test cards.
Register today: https://www.murraypercival.com/pages/mgx
For more information about The Murray Percival Company and Magnalytix, please visit https://www.murraypercival.com/category/221/magnalytix.
About Murray Percival
Murray Percival Company is a third-generation family owned business thatis celebrating over 60 years in business. They are currently the leading supplier to the Midwest's electronics industry, offering thousands of capital and distribution products as well as the industry’s leading process enabler. www.murraypercival.com