Anda Technologies USA, Inc., a leading provider of fluid application and custom design manufacturing equipment, announces that its Board Handling Conveyors are ideal for a range of PCB handling applications and can optimize Work-In-Progress (WIP) material flow during assembly, coating, dispensing and other processes.
The LD-460W Magazine Automatic Loader features include:
• Automatic full magazine loading and empty magazine offload
• Selectable pitch settings of 10, 20, 30 and 40 mm
• LCD touch screen control panel
• SMEMA compatible
• 3-color light tower and audible alarm
• Magazine size of 535 x 530 x 570 mm
• Power Supply of 120 VAC, 208-230 VAC/50-60 Hz
• Air pressure supply of 5 kgf/cm (70 psi)
Anda offers precision coating, high-speed dispensing, plasma cleaning, high-precision laminating and customized dispensing solutions. The company serves the PCBA, 3D glass, camera module, CCM, fingerprint module and semiconductor industries.
Anda was founded in 1999 with headquarters in Dongguan, China. The company also has offices in Fremont, CA, USA, Hong Kong, Suzhou, Changsha and 20 service centers worldwide. Anda develops high-precision dispensing/coating valve, linear motor, servo linear guide, polymer mineral casting and optical assembly equipment. In the fluid application area, Anda offers unique technology to fabricate high-precision dispensers, coating machines, UV & thermal curing ovens, and plasma cleaning equipment. For more information, visit http://www.anda.us/.