The EyePoint u22 is a simple, compact, programmable desktop instrument. It has a minimalistic design and a lower weight due to the plastic case.
Miniature two-channel system for localizing faulty electronic components on PCB using ASA method. For work you need connect EyePoint u22 to the PC via USB.
EyePoint u22 determines the failures of all kinds of electronic components, used to test board components; connected to a computer, has a USB-flash drive with the necessary software and instructions.
Used in the professional field of repairing PCB and testing electronic components.
For whom EyePoint u22 can be useful?
For technical services, electronic manufacturers, any company using machineries with printed circuit boards.
- Frequency range of the test signal: 1 Hz - 100 kHz
- Operating voltage: 1.2, 3.3, 5.0, 12.0 V
- Current sensitivity: 250 μA, 2.5 mA, 25 mA
- Adjustable signature matching threshold
- "Test Plan" is available
- Number of measurement channels: 2
- Connection interface: USB 2.0
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 (х64/х86), Linux
- Possibility of program management: C#/C++, Qt, Python
- Power supply: 5 V
- Overall dimensions: 175 х 90 х 40 mm
We are always ready to answer all your questions by e-mail: email@example.com