How to determine the high and low temperature chamber is a qualified equipment?
- Check whether a double-layer temperature-resistant sealing strip is used as the seal between the door and the test chamberbody to ensure the accuracy of the test. The door of the test chamber adopts a non-reactional door handle.
- The outer test chamber material is made of A3 steel plate, which is pressed by machine tools, which is not easy to cause deformation. The thickness of the steel plate is 1.2mm.The surface is treated with plastic spraying. The inner test chamber is made of SUS304 stainless steel plate and the thickness of the steel plate is 1.0mm, which makes the test chamber beautiful, clean, easy to manage.
- The use of insulation materials inside the test chamberto ensure that the high temperature will not lead to deformation of the device occurs, to ensure that the temperature inside the working chamber will not be passed to the device outside, so that the temperature inside the working chamber to maintain a stable state.
- Check whether the various components in the test chamberare damaged or the wiring is off, whether the sample holder has a certain load-bearing capacity, and whether it is welded by high-quality stainless steel.
- Whether the device has an over-temperature protection system and leakage, short-circuit, automatic shutdown after the fault alarm and other protection.
- Check the overall equipment external whether there are scratches, test chamber electrical control cabinet line is safe, reliable, neat, can not appear parts line off, etc.
How to make high and low temperature test chamber more energy efficient?
- Equipment installation and commissioning is complete, the equipment should be placed in a well-ventilated environment, away from the fever light source to avoid direct sunlight, the front and back of the equipment should be left around a certain distance space. (General distance of 70 cm, in order to facilitate the heat dissipation of the test chamber)
- The working chamber of the test sample bureau test chamberwall should leave a certain distance, the test sample should not slow down, and leave a gap between the test chamber wall, let the air in circulation.
- In the course of the test to reduce the number of times to open the door, as far as possible to avoid this happening, because open a door compressor needs to run for ten minutes, in order to restore the high and low temperature recovery high and low temperature temperature temperature.
If you also want to know what the remaining two questions are. I suggest you go to https://belltestchamber.com/4-questions-to-help-you-better-understand-the-high-and-low-temperature-chamber.html to check it out.