What is a hot melt machine - precautions for using it
The glue spraying machine is another name for the hot melt glue machine. The way the hot melt glue machine sprays glue on the substrate is commonly known as the hot melt glue spraying machine. It can also be defined as follows: After the solid hot melt machine is melted, it is transported to the hot melt hose and hot melt glue spray gun through the pressurizing device, and the liquid glue is sprayed on the substrate to achieve gluing and compounding. A mechanical equipment for coating and other applications.
There are generally two types of hot melt glue spraying machines commonly known in our industry：
1. Models with direct spray nozzles, such as the dual nozzle 5KG model, can be directly placed on the desktop through the foot switch control, and can be configured with different spray heads to achieve spray dots, spray spirals, spray strips, etc. Glue way.
2. The hot melt glue machine is configured as a glue spraying machine. Generally it is a host + hose + glue gun. There are many types of mainframes, the general configuration is 5KG, 10KG, 15KG. The glue gun can choose manual glue gun and automatic glue gun according to different control. The glue-spraying function realized is: manual glue-spraying or automatic induction glue-spraying. Manual glue guns are widely used in carton sealing. The capacity of the main unit is selected according to the weight of the carton sealing, and then the number of hose glue guns is uncertain according to the plan that several people operate at the same time.
Precautions for using thermal glue machine
There are some situations that must be paid attention to during the installation and use of the hot melt adhesive machine. So what are the precautions when using the hot melt adhesive machine? To ensure that you will not be scalded or have other accidents, we must Always remember the following five points:
1. When installing and using the hot melt glue machine, do not place other sundries on the body or use it as a booster.
2. It should be ensured that the hot melt glue machine is used in a clean environment, and there should be no infusible solids, impurities, iron filings, screws, wire heads, hard sharp objects and other solid objects on the pressure plate of the glue machine.
3. When moving or lifting the polyurethane hot-melt adhesive machine, only its base is allowed to be used as a carrying point. It is not allowed to use the hot-melt adhesive machine’s stroke cylinder, electrical box door, electrical components on the control panel, or thermal insulation pipe. The tube is used as an auxiliary to lift the hot melt glue machine, and abnormal handling will damage the spraying equipment of the hot melt glue machine.
4. When moving or transporting the hot melt glue machine, the power supply must be cut off first to cool down the glue in the pressure plate and the glue bucket of the hot melt glue machine before it can be moved.
5. In the process of transportation and handling of the hot melt adhesive machine, the hot melt adhesive machine must always be kept vertical. If it is tilted or transported, the positioning accuracy of the hot melt adhesive machine will be damaged, and the hot melt adhesive machine may also be damaged.
Remind you that when you use it, you should pay special attention to the fact that your skin is scalded by the high-temperature liquid hot-melt adhesive. First of all, keep your mind calm. Don't panic or panic. Please don't try to wipe the hot-melt adhesive from your skin. At the same time, immediately soak or rinse the injured area in clean and cold water until the hot melt glue on the skin is completely cooled. When using the hot melt glue machine, we should always pay attention to our own safety.