Seika Machinery, Inc., a leading provider of advanced machinery, materials and engineering services, is pleased to announce that it carries six new process control devices from MALCOM and UNITECH. These include: SPS series paste mixers, viscometers, wetting balance testers, profilers / camera systems, reflow simulators and PCB board cleaners.
SPS Series Paste Mixers
- From refrigerator to screen printer in less than 15 minutes.
- Automated operation for gentle softening, and even consistency.
- Uses airtight containers to prevent oxidation and humidity.
- Models are available for single or dual solder paste jars (up to 1kg each).
- Help eliminate misprints due to incorrect paste conditions.
- Patented spiral-pump sensor provides dynamic, quick, easy, repeatable measurements.
- Satisfies international standards for paste viscosity measurement.
- Data logging of viscosity and temperature data.
- Models include hand-held, table-top, laboratory, and extra-small sample size versions.
Wetting Balance Testers
- Evaluate the wetting profiles of through-hole and SMT components, leads, solder and flux.
- Simulate the temperature profiles of wave soldering machines or SMT reflow ovens.
- Conforms to international standards for wetting balance testing.
- Log and compare the test results for easy analysis.
Reflow Oven Temperature, Oxygen Concentration, Convection Air Velocity Profilers / Camera System
- Complete profiling of reflow oven, including oven temperature, O2 concentration, and convection air velocity.
- Verifies that ovens are performing at optimal conditions and troubleshoots problem areas.
- 6 and 12 channels reflow oven thermo-profiling.
- O2 concentration profile data for the entire Nitrogen oven.
- Convection air velocity profile data for the entire oven.
- Record video of a PCB as it travels through the oven with the ability to focus on specific areas of concern to isolate problems.
- Display the profile data along with the O2 concentration, air velocity, or camera image.
- True representation of a multi-zone reflow oven in a table-top form factor.
- Top & bottom side heaters in conjunction with hot air convection.
- Viewing windows allow you to monitor the process during reflow, and with the optional VDM-3 camera system, record video while overlaying time and temperature profile data.
- The RDT-250C will allow for 330mm x 250mm PCB boards, where the SRS-1C allows for a 70mm x 70mm sample board or test piece.
- Reflow simulators can be run using an air or Nitrogen environment.
UNITECH PCB BOARD CLEANER (UC-250M-CV)
- Three-stage PCB board cleaning system is the most effective way to remove dust and debris from the PCB surface.
- The first stage is a brush and vacuum.
- The second stage uses a dual rubber sticky roller system.
- The third stage uses an ionized air blower for anti-static board preparation.
- Select any combination of the cleaning stages to fit your needs.
- PCB sizes are as follows:
- Width: 50~250mm
- Length: 100~330mm
- Thickness: 0.5~2.0mm
- Larger and custom sizes are available.