The Electrical Wire Processing Technology Expo, (EWPTE), to be held in person at the Wisconsin Center in Milwaukee, Wis., May 10-12, is the exclusive showcase for the electrical wire harness, wire, and cable processing industries. Produced by the Wiring Harness Manufacturer’s Association (WHMA), IPC, and the Wisconsin Center District, EWPTE connects buyers with local, national, and international manufacturers and distributors. Registration for EWPTE is free.
In addition to a trade show with leading industry suppliers, EWPTE will host training and education opportunities for attendees, focused on continuous learning in cable and wire harness, with workshops, seminars, and conference sessions.
“EWPTE is a conference and exhibition geared toward decision makers who design, specify, purchase, install, sell, maintain or manufacture electronic cable assemblies, cord sets, wiring harnesses and other related products,” said David Bergman, WHMA executive director. “The 2022 in-person event will provide attendees with a new trade show experience with expanded networking opportunities and increased access to industry solutions.”
Free educational offerings include:
Tuesday, May 10
- Workshop: Quality in Wire Processing – Troubleshooting Techniques and Tools Schleuniger
- Workshop: Beyond Continuity & HiPot Measurements CAMI Research Inc.
- Seminar: Technological Solutions for the Post-COVID Labor Gap Komax
- Workshop: Basics of Ultrasonics and Ultrasonic Metal Welding Telsonic Solutions, LLC
- Workshop: Improving Reliability of Continuity & HiPot Testing CAMI Research Inc.
Wednesday, May 11
- Seminar: High Voltage Harness Automation – Trends, Challenges and Solutions Schleuniger
- Seminar: From Design to Test in Minutes: Fast Setup of Cable and Harness Testing Equipment Cirris Inc. and adaptronic, Inc.
- Seminar: Making Customer's Designs Work for Your Manufacturing Team Cadonix Ltd.
- Seminar: Islands of Automation: Charting a Course for Design-to-Manufacturing Automation Zuken USA, Inc.
Thursday, May 12
- Workshop: IPC/WHMA-A-620, Meet the Industry’s Standard WHMA/IPC and Precision Manufacturing Company Inc.
- Conference Session: Common Misconceptions in Testing - Limits of Fault Detection CAMI Research Inc.
- Conference Session: Solutions for Final Assembly and Test in Large Installed Applications, Cirris Inc. and adaptronic, Inc.
- Workshop: WHMA's Wire Harness Operator Program WHMA/IPC
EWPTE will also feature IPCSummerCom, IPC’s standards development committee meetings, to be held May 7-12. For more information on EWPTE, including full descriptions of educational content and to register, visit www.electricalwireshow.com. To learn more about IPCSummerCom, visit www.ipc.org/event/ipc-summercom.
IPC (www.IPC.org) is a global industry association based in Bannockburn, Ill., dedicated to the competitive excellence and financial success of its more than 3,000 member companies which represent all facets of the electronics industry, including design, printed board manufacturing, electronics assembly and test. As a member-driven organization and leading source for industry standards, training, market research and public policy advocacy, IPC supports programs to meet the needs of an estimated $2 trillion global electronics industry.