HJS-7100 is an off-line PCBA cleaning machine. It is a compact, energy saving and environmental protection machine.
HJS-7100 is used to wash off flux residual, solder balls, particles on PCBA, such as: rosin flux, non-clean flux, water-soluble flux. Mainly used in military, aviation, aerospace, medical, new energy, automotive electronics industries, especially suitable for small amount, multiple types PCBA cleaning.
1. Throughly clean rosin flux, water-soluble flux, non-clean flux, solder paste and other organic and inorganic contaminations on PCBA.
2. 2-layers cleaning basket: 610mm(L) ×560mm(W) × 100mm(H) x2 layers.
3. All processes are visible through a large observation window.
4 .Easy operation interface, quick setting clean parameters. Different passwords can be set.
5. Inner filter makes liquid used repeated.
6.Real-time measure DI water resistivity and monitoring cleaning effect. Resistivity range is 0~18 MΩ.
7. The remaining liquid in the pump and pipes are blown off by compressed air and flow back to cleaning tank. This function saves detergent up to 50%.
8. High standard cleanliness, ionic contamination completely meets the requirement of IIPC-610D I class.
9. SUS304 stainless steel structure, exquisite workmanship, strong and durable, acid and alkali cleaning solution corrosion resistance
Comparison pictures before clean and after clean: